one day benedict cumberbatch and tom hiddleston are gonna win all of the oscars and theyre gonna be like “oh bless you but i cant take all of these here give them to the nominees yes bless you im so sorry”
And that was how Leonardo DiCaprio finally got an Oscar.
I just spit water all over my desk.
- Biggest lie told in schools: Bullying will not be tolerated.
“What is the capital of Peru?”
“How the fuck should I know? Go figure it out yourself, lazy ass.”
Is benedict cumberbatch unintentionally doing the vlog brothers sign here?
What is happening…where is this from…people don’t just UNINTENTIONALLY do the Nerdfighter sign…either he was told to do this or…or…
OR HE IS A NERDFIGHTER, HANK. (Source.)
A woman can preach, a woman can work, a woman can fight. A woman can build, can rule, can conquer, can destroy just as much as a man can.
read and hold a book however the fuck you want. crease it, bend it, flex it, crack the spine, fold the pages. reading is meant to be a joy, and you should be able to read the words. love the book and it will love you back. if some ass is giving you shit by telling you not to fold the book over when reading, hit them in the face with that book.
Just a few features of my anxiety
- Me: *gets on bus* omg everyone is watching me and judging me and they're going to laugh when the bus starts and im not sitting down, omg dont put your ticket in the wrong way or everyone will judge you and laugh at you.
- Me: *goes to pay for shopping* omg what if I dont have enough money? *counts money out 20 times* what if I look stupid, or say the wrong thing? am I standing in the right spot even? What if someone else wants to get past and im in the way, omg.
- Me: *says hey to someone online* omg, they arent replying, holy shit why am I so annoying? what if they tell their friends how annoying and lame I am? Why am I like this, holy shit.
- Me: *meets someone new* What if they dont like me and dont want me to be around, I shouldnt have met them, im going to be a burden, they're probably critisizing me right now, why am I the way I am?